According to the World Health Organization, we are encouraged to stay at home to help stop the spread of COVID-19 pandemic. If you need to go for supplies, practice social distancing, and wear a three-layer mask.
But how can you send essential supplies to your loved ones without risking your own health? The best way is to ship the items to them. By doing this, you will continue to practice social distancing while still letting them know that they are loved. Here are 3 steps to get your package delivered.
Package all items you wish to send to your loved one. These may include:
- – Non-perishables such as tin food, pasta, rice, and salt
- – Toiletries, napkins, soap, and toothpaste
- – Clothing and accessories
- – First aid items such as band-aids and vitamins
Ensure all items are secured inside a sturdy box and properly label the box with your loved one’s name and address.
- – Measure your box by having the weight and proportion, at the point of booking. These components are required to determine the cost. Incorrect measurements will result in a higher shipping cost for you.
- – Book your shipment as quickly as possible. Visit our online booking system; it is simple and only takes a few short moments to complete.
Our professional couriers will take your package and safely deliver it to your loved one. You can even request same-day delivery. We provide full online parcel tracking so that you can monitor the progress of your shipment every step of the way. You will receive a notification when the package is delivered.
SMEX has over 30 years of experience in providing courier service throughout Southern California. We have the latest in industry technology to provide our customers with cost-effective courier services. If you are looking for excellent courier services, contact us today.