Every delivery is 100% guaranteed on time. We offer same day delivery and overnight delivery options.
Cargo shipping is the transport of physical goods or materials from one location to another. Shipping can occur over land, water or air.
What is the difference between freight and cargo?
Cargo is typically moving goods between locations in larger ships, trains or planes, whereas freight is typically moved in smaller vehicles like trucks.
What’s the process of cargo shipping?
The cargo shipping process consists of 5 steps:
- 1. The first step of the cargo shipping process is the transport of the goods from the sender to the location of the company that handles the cargo shipping. This transport takes place in the country of origin of the goods.
- 2. The cargo shipping company will store the cargo in a distribution center before it will be shipped by ship or plane.
- 3. When the cargo is ready to be shipped, the cargo shipping company will transport the cargo from the distribution center to the airport or harbor where it will be loaded on a ship or plane.
- 4. Once the cargo arrives at the airport or harbor of destination, the cargo shipping company will carry the cargo to its distribution center to store it.
- 5. Finally, the cargo shipping company will make sure the cargo is transported from its distribution center to the address of the recipient of the cargo.